Wednesday, October 14, 2009

i write.

I have been writing all day/week. Just not here. Sorry. And what have I been writing, you ask?
1 -- Newsletter for Au Sable (I freelance!)

2 -- The 40-year history of Baxter Community Center, summarized succinctly and poetically in approximately 3 pages, along with accompanying stories and quotations (I volunteer!)
And allllll the copy is due on Friday.

Goodness.

Oh, and one more:
3 -- Random articles for Crossroad Bible Institute when I am not processing lessons and lessons and lessons (I work! For someone that has me on payroll!)
When 1 and 2 are complete, I will write for you and me again, my friends. Until then, think on this, some wisdom from our friend Frederick Buechner:
Here is the world.

Beautiful
and
terrible
things will happen.

Don’t be afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment